EFI’s Residential Services provides 24-hour support and assists with living accommodations for people with disabilities in Mason and Thurston counties. Skilled staff are employed at the various clients homes helping to support their independence and safety.
Two residential programs are available:
EFI provides 24/7 staffing in 16 supported living homes in the communities of Mason and Thurston counties. Tenants living in their homes share rent and expenses for the operation of the home.
Independent Living Services
EFI provides limited support for people living independently in the community.
EFI provides the following support services:
- Personal finance management
- Instruction for public transportation
- Meal preparation/menu construction
- Consumer advice for services
- Consumer advice for merchandise
- Integration into community activities
- Other services that meet the requirements and goals of the resident