Looking to hire the right person for your business needs?
Exceptional Foresters Inc. has been providing employment opportunities for the business community and for individuals with disabilities in Mason and Thurston counties since 1957.
FREE services we offer:
- No-Fee staffing solutions that work for your business
- Custom solutions for today’s workplace needs
- No Cost to the employer to work with Vocational Services
Here’s how it works!
Vocational Services will:
- Get to know YOU and the needs of YOUR business.
- Offer assessments; including individualized assessments of skills, abilities and interests needed.
- Offer employment counseling and pre-employment preparation for the client and employer.
- Offer continued job coaching and on-the-job training and support. We continually assist with employment resources throughout the hiring and training process as well as throughout the client’s employment.
- Provide individualized, long-term support for the clients and employers.
- Benefit your business by hiring RIGHT, the FIRST time.
*Note: Minimum age of 18 years and an individual referral through DVR or DDD. Fees are based on individual needs.
David loves his job at the Central Mason Fire Station. His employer says; "Working with David has been a pleasure. He is always cheerful and greets everyone with enthusiasm. He really enjoys his job and takes pride in being a member of the Central Mason team."
If you are someone with a disability looking for employment.
See what Exceptional Foresters can do for you.
Founded on the belief that everyone benefits from fully participating in community life, EFI has been supporting people with disabilities since 1957. EFI empowers people with disabilities to contribute to their community by building their sense of dignity and self-worth, through employment that meets their needs.
EFI staff takes the time needed to understand who you are. Discovering your abilities and your needs are critical in finding that right employer, so you can be successful. Our on-the-job training and support services help you learn and settle in to your new job. We’ll be by your side to help you get acquainted with your new employer and co-workers. We stay with you until you know your job and the surroundings. We visit you and the employer occasionally to assist with any new tasks and help resolve concerns or job needs that may come up.
We succeed when you succeed.
EFI accepts the following funding: Thurston-Mason County Social Services, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, and Private Pay.